The health & safety of students at HIVE 5 is our first priority
- Our campers health and safety is our highest priority and we will follow all Ministry of Health and public health policies and guideline recommendations with regards to Covid-19
- Hive5 kids has developed procedures that support physical distancing and separate groups as best as possible
- Parents are not allowed to come into the students zone and the kids will be monitored every day before entering the center.
- We run intensive pre-program training for all of our camp teachers and consellers.
- Safety comes first and we want to ensure that everyone has on understanding of how to make our class fun and enriching while maintaining a safe environment for all.
- Small size classes
- Outdoor activities are prioritized during the summer
5 Hive of health:
- Mandatory wearing masks for all ages and all educators and Hive5 members and staff
- Mandatory to wear a face shield and mask for all teachers and educators
- Temperature and symptoms check up every day before entering HIVE 5
- Encourage staff to stay home if they have any Covid -19 symptom or if they had close contact with a person with Covid -19
- Teach and reinforce hand washing with soap after and before each activity.